mmm for the past few days I felt my baby's movement, its something like if someone touches you with a single finger how would u feel, I dont know how to explain it, like before u hit the koli, caramboard coin the way u do to hit the coin, same way inside if someone does, thats the movement u feel, its very little movement but u'll feel that. sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right side, sometimes on the center...its cute...If I didnt feel that movement from morning till eve sometimes I will go crazy because of the way I sleep during night. He does that in the early mornings so often, he is active during that time, thank god he is not like me ;-D...yeah but thats the time i wont move much,so he is free to move..rest of the times if u move he'll stop his activities..yep with the amniocentesis test I came to know its a boyyyy..
During night I used to sleep on the left side but sometimes i rollover and sleep on the right side too..but half of my tummy will be like inside the bed..so in the morning i feel like I might've hurted the baby with the way I sleep..I hope I didnt..but everymorning I have that feeling I couldnt avoid that...but there is no other way u can sleep obviously either left or right, u cant sleep in straight form after sometime u wont feel comfortable, though u feel its nice for the back ;-D...if anyone has any opinion abt this do add a comment. I am soo worried about hurting the baby....I do keep pillows below the tummy and in between my legs sometime but not all the time thought...22nd week ultrasound will help me in this I guess when i see the baby I may feel good. I guess I should have some ultrasound kinda system at home to make sure ;-D..
I really started enjoying the pregancy now ;-D coz of the movements which is so special for the mommy..yeah dad cant feel it now ;-D
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment