Tuesday, July 10, 2007

18weeks 5 days!

yeah thats what my pregnancy calculator says...mmm I didnt feel any difference except i have this back pain and my tummy is little big..but I do have groin pain. Doctor said few get it in their 8th month, but some get it early too.....They said the pubic bones now will loosen up to make the delivery easier and sometimes, for some ppl it will cause pain. Its called SPD...symphysis pubic dysfunction...(SPD)

For me I feel the pain when i turn left to right in bed or vice versa, when i walk for a while, when I sat for sometime and stand I feel the sharp pain on my left side of groin...its little worse during night turning over the bed, when i change my dress...Doctor told me to consult a physiotherapist and we went there yesterday, and also she suggested to try to wear my dress by sitting keeping both legs together (it works i didnt feel the pain when i change my dress like that), She said my hip bone alignment is very slightly above and below, its asymmetric...but very little..that may be the cause for the pain..she told me to squeeze the tummy i mean while u do situp u'll do, it will come together right something like when u sit and watch tv, she told me to do that as a exercise slightly (not by hand, or not by holding breath) and I have enrolled for 8 classes...oh baby..I started to feel the pain from the month of may, May end...we went for a hike in columbia gorge its just 2-3 miles hike...so after that I started feeling this I guess if I rem correctly.....all i pray to god is this pain shouldnt cause any trouble during delivery....

I checked the internet and found few has worse pain in that area, but mine is bearable, most of the ppl I know didnt even know what it is :-(...

but rest is fine, no vomitting, I eat well...no prbs with smells, but still I didnt try adding sesame seeds (kadugu) though for sambar, rasam, poriyal etc..started cooking, cleaning etc all the household works..i feel normal as before...2nd trimester is really good...

ppl who r in U.S check out babysrus, I heard they have free prenatal exercises and classes so check it out on the internet whether its true, i have to, i heard from a friend didnt check whether its applicable in my area babys r us...

No comments: