Wednesday, August 1, 2007

22 weeks..

Last friday, July 27th, we went to do my 22nd week ultrasound...its amazing to see the baby again ;-D, and I wanted to see what he is doing when i felt the movement, luckily I got the opportunity. When I felt the movement I saw him, he move his hand up and down, when he hit my belly I felt that movement...BP 100/50, weight 134.5pounds, and doctor said everything about the baby and me is normal...

Priya (one of my closest friend) gave birth to a boy baby on saturday. But she is in her 36th week only...her BP is high from 30th week...On saturday eve when her husband came from the hospital (he is a child specialist), he saw her face swelled and immediately he took her to hospital for checkup, and the doctor suggested its better to do C-section then itself, so did it at 6.42PM, new addition in to her family. He is underweight, 1700gms, so he is in the incubator, he has 31 week growth only, after her BP he didnt grow....stress reduced his growth...Mom and the baby is doing fine...once she can able to feed him, he will be alright. But for now he couldnt do that as he has no strength to do that...but she started feeding him from yesterday, after few seconds he became tired...I guess in a week he'll do fine...God be with them...

A year ago, she is pregnant with a girl baby, her BP is too high, its 220 in her 5th month and she lost the baby..thats y doctors this time suggested C-section...Last time I couldnt understand her pain, I felt y she is having this much regret, she can gave birth to another baby otherwise also she can adopt a child...But after 5months losing the baby is mmm yeah its not that easy as i thought..I felt that pain when I the doctors said baby has increased downsyndrome...Now everything is normal but those few days is hell...

Ok chao ppl...Eat well, sleep well, no pressure, no tension...Relax and Be happy always...

No comments: