May 22nd I went to meet my new doctor in new place....I am soo impressed...she is really sweet. First did the usual stuffs, weight, blood pressure, urine sample collection, usual questions...My Medical history, family history etc....I have lump in my breast, but I did mamogram and everything and found thats just fluid lump and most of the girls has it....But I have a doubt, whether it will anyway affect the child while feeding, doctor said nothing to worry abt it, the gland which secrete milk and these fluid lumps has no connection at all...good..there is nothing silly if you have a doubt, so whatever pops i decided to ask the doctor..ofcourse will check the net too...
And then she did Pap test and cerivical cancer test...(virus infection tests)...Then she checked my uterus...and I heard the heartbeat of my child..wow its amazing....first she said u may hear the beat as we tried it with some instrument, but its soo clear...
Scheduled my next appointment to do ultrascan....but amazingly for the past two days i dont feel dizzy when i woke up..but still has aversion for food....but ok not bad as before....vomitting sensation is also somewhat under control...
Since I am not feeling too good, i cudnt bring the excitement i felt that day in words..
Anyway its a nice experience...
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment