mmm after a longgg time I am blogging....Today its exactly 29 week and a day...Nowadays I can see the movement by looking at my tummy, its wobbling, so cutee.....he is responding to music very well or I think so, whenever I put some songs, I can feel the movement more, may be he is dancing inside :-).....
The biggest project which is still going on and on is selecting a name, I guess for everyone its a big project....I selected so many names till now, Kash didnt like it, and the name he was suggesting I didnt like it, he want to keep a name like vishwamitr meaning world friend, meaning is good, but the name is tooooooooo old, its a sage name....he like thryambak, mrithunjai....noway I can keep those names.....I wanted to list out Vishnu sahasranamam names and Lalitha sakasranamam names...but I am too lazy to do that...will do it soon...
And my tummy is showing up very well nowadays, so wherever I go I get special attention, ppl offering me seats, showing me some empty seat as soon as I got in to max or bus :-), nice...sometimes I feel little uneasy about these attentions though....
Started looking for baby stuffs....ppl who read or going to read (hee hee) pls if you know any tips ideas on reducing the cost in buying things pls do add a comment .....
Thank you so much in advance
bye for now
Have a nice day!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment