mmmm I am in my 32nd week...Yesterday we went to our first child birth class...learnt few stuffs...Main is when did you know you are in labour?
Follow the 5-1-1 rule:
1. Contraction every 5 min
2. It occurs for every 1 min
3. continues for 1 hour.....
If so, call the hospital take your packed stuffs, and go to hospital...If it is a braxton-hicks the intensity will be same, it wont increase with time, it wont follow the 5-1-1 rule, so I can tell you more precisely once i get those :-)..right now I am not feeling false pains..
And another thing if your water broke, rem TACO, note the T- time, A- Amount, C- colour, O- Odour..its usually colorless nad odourless...so if your water broke check these TACO and tell your midwife/doctor and they want to do the delivery in 24hrs...if all the water is gone, baby will have tough time inside...
OK about me, I am doing pretty good, just day before yesterday I got panicked since i didnt felt any movement...so I lie down and started counting, he made 10 kicks in 45min...doctor told me to check for 2hrs if the baby made 10kicks in 2hrs its fine otherwise u have to call the doctor....but usually most of the times he used to make those 10 kicks in just 15-30min....sometimes in 5 min...
anyway nowadays he is kicking me in the bones sometimes its little painful, but I like it....naming process stilllll going onnnnnn
Ok byeee all
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment