The previous day on Nov 26th I saw this mucus plug, slight brownish reddish spotting...and during night i get braxton hicks or false contraction like every 15 min -20 min apart etc...and in the morning sometimes for like 20-30 min I got 511 - every 5 minutes for a minute I got contraction but not for 1hr, like 20 min it was regular and after that 7-10 min apart I got contraction we called the hospital, and they told me to come so that they can check me up whether its labor pain...we went there...and when they checked me they told I got only 1.5cm dialation only so I can go home, just they want to monitor me for sometime like 30 min and then I am good to go..While monitoring, for 2 contractions babies heartbeat went to 60-70...otherwise his heartbeat is like 140-170 i guess...he was doing good....and they said they want to monitor me for somemore time, and one more doc came and checked the aminiotic fluid and told me fluid amt is good, so I can go home and the day after that I have apt with my doctor and they said they think it will take till then...but while he was talking to me again for one contraction his heartbeat went to 50's I guess..and he immediately said other things looks fine but coz of the heartbeat they think its better to induce me..but from 1.5 to 10cm dialtion on a single day is impossible so he said they can wait for some particular time after that if I didnt dialte its better to do Csection and also just during my 36th week when I did my ultrasound they told me baby is already 8pounds, and the doctor told me his head is 10cm, he is a big baby if he descends and fit in to pelvic they can try vaginal otherwise told me to be prepared for C...so with all these things I was in dialemma mom and dad, though they also were worried, but didnt show it to me they were like definitely its going to normal delivery dont worry, Kashi was like even if its C, no prbs all we want his both of u should be fine after delivery...
so we went to the hospital at around 11-1130 and 1230 they told me about these and monitored me for some more time and at around 2-3 i guess gave this IV and I started getting contractions, and then took me in to a delivery room and at around 430 I guess when the doc came and checked me I was 4cm dialted but till then nurse and all told me its lil hard to dialte from 1 to 4...and then I took epidural...till then it was painful, then its a picnic :-)
At around 5 they gave me oxttocin (Induced), I started getting regular contractions, every 3 min..but didnt feel the pain coz of epidural...So kash and my dad told me, it will take like 6-8hrs to dialte 10, so they will go and get some food for them, so for next day also they dont have to worry, they expected the delivery wud be around 11 or 12...they left like 6-615 I guess, around 7.30 again his heartbeat went down to 120 it seems IDK, nurse came and checked me and found I am dialted to 9cm!!, and she told me she will set everything and call the doc too, I mightve to push in another 30min...I was like whattttt? Kash is not there with me, I told my mom to call them, and she gave a ring and fortunately he picked up the phone (usually we wont hear the ring sound miss all our calls IDK what is the prb with our cell), and mom conveyed the message and asked them come immediately...till 8 they didnt come, I felt so bad I want kash to be withme during delivery and want him see the baby as soon as he comes out....and at around 8.00 doctor came in, she is fantastic and nurse peggy too...they are all really amazing...and kash and dad came in, and then I told them to reduce the edidural so that I can feel the pressure...coz i didnt feel anything, doc told me to push if i didnt do well they will reduce it....and when she told me to push I did...she was like u r pushing as though u delivered 100babies :-), so during my 3rd contraction she told me push and told me to hold my right leg towards me and head down towards chest and told me to push, I did, she said again I did 2 more times, and the baby is out :-)...
All done in 26min...I delivered the baby....he has this contented look...oh sooooooo cute and sweet!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment