heyyyyyy cute lil doll is at home..yes I delivered a boy baby on Nov 27th...wow its so amazing to see the new born baby...Even now I cudnt believe it...Before he was born, I was like how he'll look, whether he will look like this baby or this etc..after his birth, when i look in to other babies I was like he laughs like rishi, he looks exactly like him etc, IDK for me now most of the babies look alike and they all look like him :-) I know its too much...
We came up with shravan, aarav, dhruv, pranav, Adithya etc etc and also asked our relatives to send list of names ...atlast when the time comes to give his name, suddenly kashi said why dont we name him as Rishi, ofcourse once we thought about that name and checked the numeralogy too..but I want to name him as Aarav or Dhruv or Shravan, Kashi came up with all the negatives in it :-) i guess it happens to all the mom and dad...whatever dad says mom will say the negatives in it and vice versa...He wanted to name him as Vishwamitr (world friend), Mrithunjai, Kashyap (Kashi - Ramya = kashya), Thryambak - toooooooo much right..all sages - rishis name thats y I guess we kept a common name Rishi..and also no one can shorten it and while calling him in india or U.S cant spoil the name as ours...Radhina thats what they call me..and Kashi's name cant even imagine horrible when they call him over the phone, thats y his collegues call him kash :-)
mmm Ok overall my time is totally occupied...I guess till we get used to the routine, I will be tired and sleepy...:-) but I totally enjoy this motherhood (appa title vandruchu)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment